Sometimes it's just handy to have some quick and easy recipes up your sleeve to prepare for the kids. How about these delicious parmesan chicken tenders ...
· 1 1/2 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1/3 cup)
· 3 tablespoons fine-ground cornmeal
· 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, finely grated (about 1/4 cup)
· 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
· 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
· 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/2 cup nonfat buttermilk
· 1 large egg, lightly beaten
· 8 chicken breast tenders (about 1 1/4 pounds)
· 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
· Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine all-purpose flour, cornmeal, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt in a medium shallow dish.
2. Combine buttermilk and egg in another shallow dish. Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture. Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
4. Transfer chicken to a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425°F for 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
We love to Linku2 childcare options, information and advice for those little treasures in your life!
Do you need to find childcare, a preschool, kindy, in-home care, nanny or after school care for your kids that is convenient, local and caters to your needs?
Welcome to Linku2 Childcare linking you to childcare services in your community, helping everyone to ...Go Local, Grow Local ...
Linku2 Childcare is a member of the Linku2 Group
See About us for full details on all Linku2 sites and links